Friday, March 18, 2005

nazi cunt

pizza with pepperoni picked off, water, bowl of cereal, antacids

I'm at a club, mostly younger people around (still drinking age). I'm all in Oi! mode, boots n braces shit. Some fucking drunk blond bird completely hits the floor in front of me, drunk off her ass. I decide to play chivalrous, pick her up off the floor. Her friends are there, we decide to get her home. I carry her sacked out in front of me, my arms a hoop through which she sags ass first. She seems to weigh nothing.

As I carry her along, we chat a bit. "And what did you do today?" I ask. "Bought some [some random word] nazi magnets for my car." [some gummy magnets like those stupid fucking "support our troops" things but in little shapes that remind me of marvin martian.] "You're a fucking nazi?" "Well, hell yeah!" Then I realize that I've been set up a bit, while she was drunk, she decided to "need help" right in front of the blue eyed skinhead, assuming I'm on board.

I pretty much toss her to the ground. She's stumbly. We're at the car, a little blue number [like those punks across the street have]. I give her a big Fuck You Nazi Bitch. Her friends look freaked out. I start pulling the magnets off the car, there's a lot. I end up with a stack in my hand. I turn on her friends, one of whom is an east asian girl, and the other a doughy hispanic looking guy. I start shouting at them for having a friend like her. I appeal to the girl for Asiatic unity, she starts crying. They get in the car, I throw the nazi bitch in the back, who seems pretty genuinely out of it. She's a bit up in my face, but I point out that I don't have any compunction against hitting a chick if she hits me first. "And that goes for any one of you."

They all seem cowed. I tell the friends to get new buddies, and that if I ever see this car anywhere except in front of her house [I think we've been transported to the curb in front of her house now] I will bash its windows in, and I mean it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home