Friday, February 18, 2005

dangerous town

Brickyard pizza with mushrooms and green bells, water.

A paramilitary situation. The town is largely deserted. Hills to the south-east hold our camp, hills to the southwest are uninhabited but should be secured before the enemy can do so. View is like a computer strategy game, and then in and out of first person. I recon to the foot of the plateau to the SW, but can find no way up. We will have to build some apparatus to transfer up there.

I move back through the town, there is nobody around, except in an old hotel (much like flophouses near the downtwon hostel, Vancouver). I peer into the windows, I can see enemy agents inside a red parlor, lounging and plotting. They are not what they appear to be; probably inhabited. [My sense is that reptilian or insectoid parasites control these bodies.]

I am under cover in the hotel, which is larger than I would have thought earlier. I am a bellhop in the large, black marble lobby. All of the other bellhops are older women and dressed like stewardesses. Jaune Quick-to-See Smith is one of them. I am frustrated and feel that I am in danger. Skinhead Juan shows up, I am reassured. [Standatrd can't-get-my-work-done stuff.] I believe we are waiting to assassinate someone, probably a hotel guest. I'm not certain if I can really trust the other bellhops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home