Thursday, February 16, 2006

two dreams scrawled on paper

I believe these were from monday night, we had elaborate baked pasta, maybe cookies?

Fragment:
I'm in Turkey, gone back to to a wedding, or maybe then it turns out I'm getting married-- to Serhat. A giant tent is pitched in an idyllic field. We're getting ready in a house nearby. I'm very nervous, as it's the biggest wedding I've ever done, and though I've been practicing my Turkish, it's still not very good. Or wait, am I actually marrying Serhat? Why would the guy want to marry me? He doesn't speak a word of English, does he even know what he's doing? This doesn't feel right.

Another dream:
Josh needs money, so he sells a jacket to the Army/Navy/Thrift which is back at the Kelly's space. Later he realizes that he should've sold another jacket, and feels bad. We decide to go and get it back. We look around the store, and I find it hanging really high, from the ceiling, up by the front windows. I look at the tag, it says something like "Custom jacket with cape, $975." Josh got $200 for it, and we can't possibly afford to buy it back now. But I hadn't realized that it was so elaborate, painted with a Misfits skull, spikes and studs all over it, and there is a short purple cape sewn onto the shoulders. Maybe we can just talk the shop owner into trading it back square.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home