Tuesday, January 24, 2006

evil girl / drowning myself

don't know when this was, don't know what i ate. probably after beer bust saturday night with jonsey.

[memories based on scrawlings on paper]

In some sort of historical museum. Victorian housing sort of thing. I'm with a brother & sister, both young, maybe 6 or younger. In a bedroom tableaux. I'm looking for one or both of them. She is hiding in a big crib or bed, I somehow become trapped under the sheets of another bed. She pins me down, far too strong for her tiny self. Through the sheets she is whispering and hissing unholy, frightening, horrible things to me. I am terrified.

another part or another dream

Somehow trapped on a big, hollowed-out, iron-grey, freezing cold boat form, out in the ocean. I can't really even scramble to the edge, it is so steep. I know I am lost to the world, will never be rescued. I manage to get to the top and throw myself into the water. I cross my arms over my chest and allow myself to sink. I purposely inhale as much water as possible, in a giant draught.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home