Saturday, December 17, 2005

high school again?

green chile chicken casserole, cuppa cocoa

I'm in high school AGAIN. Might be the Big High School. In a classroom (and again, it is a broad room, not very deep), looking through paperwork that shows that I can get healthcare for only $.95 a month for both Josh and myself. The math teacher is new and doesn't have time for me to be excitedly tellin gmy friends about my health insurance. I step out for a smoke with a kind of short, fat kid who is known around school as the gay kid. I'm not certain if people know I'm queer or not. We're out chatting & smoking and a group of other kids start yelling about "the Fag." We walk off, go out another door to smoke. More guys harrassing us. But this time they seem to be conspiring. The other kid goes back to class, I say fuck it & stay to finish my smoke. When I do go back to class, everyone is gone except the teacher. I realize that he's sent them all off to take a test in another room. Yeesh, sorry. He gives me a sarcastic grin & holds up his hands. I try to play that the guys outside had actually fucked with me, I tell him that I was out being harrassed and threatened with "water and knives." I think that the teacher might be queer, too, and I try to play the angle. We go and look at all of my stuff spread out in three piles on the table desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home