Saturday, July 30, 2005

biker/priest handjob

thai burger sammys, fries, lots of water

[first portion of dream i think is missing, there was a reason that we end up at...]

At a restaurant or bar with lots of people, several friends & seemingly their parents. Though I don't know a lot of the people around me. We have been coming here regularly, and as usual, Andrea & Aidan are sitting over by the window, their night out together. I go chat with them briefly, they're doing really well. We all fill a row of booths along one wall. At my table is a young male friend of mine [I don't know this person], a woman, perhaps his mother next to him, and his father, a giant daddy biker bear of a man in a muscle shirt sits next to me. The bar is very cold. I pull a sheet-plastic table covering up over my head. Everyone thinks this is a great idea, and we realized that the sheet plastic reaches from our table, down at the end, to the table down a the other end. So we all pull it up and it's like a big communal tent, plastic draped over our heads.

I'm still cold, and I find myself leaning up against the man next to me, against his arm. I don't know if I have no pants or if I pulled them down, but I'm just in my undies, and frankly mildly excited by my contact with this goliath guy. He seems to realize that, and puts a hand under the table & starts rubbing my dick through my undies. This goes on, occasionally, for several minutes. I'm very torn-- do I go ahead & haul it out & try to get a handy under the table with his family sitting right there (I don't really care what they think anyhow), or do I decide that in any case I'm not going to cheat on Josh & just put a stop to it all? I consider if Josh would understand, if it would somehow fall under "fair play." I consider the idea of slurping around on this guy's big, sweaty, hairy body & I think I probably decide to go ahead & go for it. In the meantime, I look and he's wearing a Catholic priest's garb, black robe & collar. This kind of puts a damper on things. And he looks like a larger version of a guest reporter on McLaughlin Group from last night. I am disappointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home