Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Guido has an adventure

Cheese, green chilie, and tomato hot sandwiches, fruit salad, water, otter pops.

Josh is on vacation during Christmas. Guido is left in the care of myself and my parents. My parents' house is stuffed with tons of holiday junk, decorations, presents, baked goods. Going out to dinners at Denny's & truck stops & such. The world is a crazy place, people are runnin scams left and right, including Kramer from Seinfeld. He tries to involve Guido somehow (fuzzy-- dresses him up & has him grift or something? At some point Guido is in the back of Kramer's brown, junky honda hatchback). We aren't amused, we have to demand Guido be returned. This all plays out rather like a sitcom.

We get Guido back to 9305. He won't come in from the yard when called. This is turning out to be a disaster, my parents are very frustrated & disappointed, I think they envisioned a really fun time with the dog. My mom shows me a "Doggie Panic Room" she bought for Guido, a big, yellow plastic play house, set up by the china hutch, a little box with windows & a removable roof, where Guido can hide and feel safe while playing. But Guido is sacked out in the swivel chair [just like at home], and he seems uninterested. My parents are trying really hard and are disappointed that it has all gone the way it has.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home