Tuesday, June 21, 2005

i'm bored & frugal, stephanie is a thief

falafel, kholaj, icecream sadwich, water

[first portion is lost]
Dana is a dentist, I am at her office, bored & lonely, trying to get her to pay attention to me but she is busy. There is a makeshift calendar hanging on the inside face of a doorjam. I put hearts around Feb 14 with a red marker. I grab a purple marker to add more hearts but then realize that it's a heavy duty permanent marker and might soak through onto the wall, so I don't use it.

Stephanie takes me shopping at the grocery. We're going to have buscuits & jam or something like that. We are looking at the jam selection, and I reach out & say "Boysenberry?" and she responds, "No, POISONberry." She insists that I will like it and that they usually have it at this store. She gets on her hands & knees to see back into the lowest shelf. There is a jar & I retrieve it.

We also grab some wierd plastic kitchen tool of some sort. I start going off about how I hate wasting money. Even if something is inexpensive I think, "Well, that's 98 cents I'll never get back." I go on and on about this. I see Stephanie slip the little kitchen tool into her pocket. I don't know if she just wants to steal it or if it is because I'm going on about money. I didn't mean to impply anything about what we are buying, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home