Monday, July 25, 2005

mystery dream

i don't know when i had this dream or what i ate, found this scrawled on a piece of paper yesterday by my bed, this is what i remember from what i read & how it jogged my memory.

Me & Amos from the A-store are up at a house, we're supposed to make a delivery for the store, but Hans won't give us the truck. We're fucking around, wasting time. A shopping cart rolls out of the driveway where we are, and before we can stop it, it's headed down the hill from us. I'm freaked out that it will hit someone or cause an accident, but I figure it will just end up in the river, cuz this street dead ends into the water, maybe a mile or two away. Hans finally lets us grab the truck.

I'm down in the halls of my building, and some girl is looking for Mike Sonnichsen, where can I find him. I ask if she's looked him up in the book, at the risk of asking a dumb question. She says she hasn't. I realize that she has "palsy." I guide her back to the Dungeon, so we can look Mike up.

There are people around, Bonnie V, Josh, Kate (?), and others. I have a big trunk which I open. Inside are GIANT psilocybic mushrooms, heads as big as a salad plate and inches deep. I start cutting one up like a roasted portabella and handing hunks around to everyone. I'm excited about getting high with these guys, but Josh is looking at me with disdain, shaking his head. I can't tell if he's mad because I'm doing drugs (which would be wierd, cuz I remember that he and I ate shrooms very recently), or because of who I'm giving the drugs to, or what...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home