Friday, December 16, 2005

aliens make me pee green

pesto & mushroom pizza on closer-break, a couple PBR before bed

First bit forgotten. Out & about around the highschool [not the big highschool of previous dream]. Seems like a grand old building, an element of Victorian splendor like a stripped out pleasure palace or garden house. Warm colors & wood. Large rooms & halls. I'm out on some errand or other (teacher's pet? [again???]) so I miss the first part of Erin Ehrlich's (who is named Amy here) presentation on her 2 pool fountain design for the zoo. Two pools, landscaped, full of trees, rocks, bushes. Very hard-lined boats, sort of like speedboats (see boat in _The Island_) with suction apparatus that the pumps to round, low-domed floating outlets in other pool. I am all the way over on one side of the room, near the door. I raise the question about the rocks along the bottom, will they moss over, has she considered "swampiness." I try to pose the question intelligently but it seems to get muddled & repetitive. Do I bore my classmates?

There is a commotion while I'm meandering, people start to gather their things and leave the classroom. Then I hear the evacuation announcement, a man's recorded voice. The suggestion of an invasion. We file out, to the exterior staircase. From the top of the stairs there is the view of many buildings under construction in the area. Houses or apartments, elaborate stacks geometric forms, some more blocky, some more lozenge/diamond shaped. My friends and I comment on so much rich housinig being put up. I drop down off the side of the stairs & hang by my hands, the stairs are a black, spongy material that is easy to grip. I go hand over hand down the side of the stairs until I can drop easily to the ground.

We ditch and walk through neighborhoods. I have to pee. Aliens are coming, we know for sure, though we seem mostly unconcerened. In a grassy alley between fenced yards. There's a guy with long hair wearing a wife-beater sitting in his yard, readiing. I don't care, I gotta pee. I piss through his chain link fence. We hear something, and a friend points to a little Asian toddler peeking through cat door. She says "Happy Halloween," and rambles about that's what the clock told her to say. We realize that if that's the last thing anyone has told her, she's been alone in the house for days or even weeks. My friends go to help her. I gotta pee again. I pee through the fence again, then step back and force out a huge fountain of pea-green piss into the air. It goes 20 feet high, the wind catches it. I didn't mean to, but it goes all over the guy reading. He's pretty angry and steps up to me, thick green drips on his face. But my piss fountain has attracted military helicopters. They start dropping small bombs, handheld & cartoonish, around us. He spooks, "Here come the blackhawks," and he runs off. I'm still not very afraid, and I stll have to pee more.

[woke up needing to pee & glad i didn't pee the bed, considering]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home