Wednesday, December 07, 2005

back at the old highschool

pizza hut pizza at don & kevin's

Back in the old Big High School [recurring]. I think I'm with my mom this time. We need to get to my locker, which requires of course a hugely convoluted course. Up these stairs past the rounded mural designs, back down these stairs past the gym, through here, and on and on. At the top of one important staircase there is a slender, slightly weathered man, too old for his age, who will not let us past. We aren't supposed to be up there. He pulls a scissor gate closed. I explain where we are supposed to be going, and he laughs, as if I don't have any idea what I'm doing. We divert and end up in an area which is new to me, like a dark Victorian mansion. Library, wood, (candles everywhere?). An inlaid panel in the floor suggests by its design a staircase. I open it dowward in a spiral [see Aeon Flux], we continue.

Repetitive. We get nowhere. I think there is a monster in here with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home