Sunday, August 20, 2006

god rapes an old woman

dream 1 of 2

(a suprisingly tasty) grilled veggie sandwich and fries from Mimi's Cafe, early to bed

I'm visiting a small town up in foothills, probably an old mining town. Wandering around the main drag, consisting of literally fives of old storefronts. The world here has a nu-horror-film blue/silver cast to it. I go into one of the storefronts, it is an open space with wood plank floors that step up some half way back. I run into some older women there, maybe they think I'm someone else, but they want me to help go through their friend's things. I'm not certain if she has died, or if she has been put in a home. I tag along. Maybe we check through her desk (was she a teacher?), and then we go to her house.

We're going through boxes and closets. Pulling our clothes, exchanging memories or something. Then suddenly the woman is there with us, aged, bent, in a white night gown. She seems afraid, out of it. She needs help. The door bursts open and God (or a god? i'm not certain) is standing there in the person of actor James Cromwell (played George on _6 Feet Under_). He is naked, triumphant. A small sun obscures his genitals and gives off a blinding light. He siezes the old woman and begins to savagely fuck her. She goes limp immediately, either catatonic or dead. He continues to assault her, this way and that, she is a rag doll. He keeps on repeating, almost robotically, "I love you. We've never been together like this before." But no matter which way she is turned, bent, twisted, her head always falls back and her empty eyes are fixed on me.

[Strangely, this dream was alarming, but not as horrifying as it sounds. I was sorry for the woman, but rather emotionally removed, as a character in the dream.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home