Wednesday, August 02, 2006

another failed sex dream [extremely explicit!]

saggios pizza with mushrooms & broccoli, water

The big contractor guy [that comes to the restaurant with the obnoxious skinny contractor guy] and I are in some sort of mercado like place, we duck back into a stall, a twisted little space that keeps us somewhat hidden from other people around. It's grimy, a concrete floor, plaster walls painted yellowish and greenish, a wrecked place. He lays down on a low platform or maybe a matress up against a wall, stretches out naked. I'm not thrilled that he expects me to suck him off, but he's such a hottie I'm willing to give it a try.

His dick is enormous in every way and I can barely think what to do with it. I manage to finally sort of stuff it down my throat in a way that it can just kind of be there and he can push it around and such, but I can still breathe. That goes on for a little while, not very fun for me and I'm still at a loss. Then his hard-on is gone, and all that's left is this tiny thing the size of the last joint of a pinky and two balls the size of lima beans. It's freakish. I start fumbling around, trying to get him hard again, he's rather demanding (especially for a guy that can't keep it up), but there's simply so little to work with. I get him up at least to palming size, but then there's this creepy, chitinous appendage at the end, which is ugly and unpleasant. His cock kind of comes and goes, always with the creepy claw on the end. I finally say something and he blythely declares it a toenail that grows there sometimes; he unceremoniously peels it away.

All the while I've been aware, and ever more so, that this guy is just some straight jerk that wants to experiment and have a go, and I'm not very into it. I give up on his dick entirely and decide to just try to enjoy his body while it's there. I start to nuzzle around on him, lick him and such. But then he's a gangly, dusky sack of a man, completely unattractive, his body hair reduced to little clutches of bristly whiskers like doll hair. Never mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home