Monday, July 17, 2006

vagina stump girl [sexually explicit!]

this from saturday night

Boca burger & fries from Mannies, a few beers with Shane & Josh at Joe's

First portion is forgotten. There's a group of parasitic hippie backpaker types living at my parent's place. I'm up there some, too. They go off to camp somewhere but come back the same day, something went wrong. We're out in the front yard.

The blond girl and I get a little frisky, and we begin to make out in the yard. We seem to warp back and forth from a bedroom to the yard, but we're making out, dry fucking. I slowly pry her arm up and go to sniff the wierd little tuft of blond hair under her arm, and I find it wierd that she has literally no scent what so ever. [Back when I was studying psychology of dreams as a teenager, I was at a talk on the subject, and the lecturer mentioned that the sense of smell is almost universally absent in dreaming] She does the same to me, and burries her face energetically in my armpit. We're still dry fucking, and I can feel her boner [yes] through her jeans. I'm getting my dick out and rubbing it against her crotch, but she says she doesn't want to fuck. I tell her, genuinely, that that's fine, that we can just entertain each other's fetishes and mess around.

I tell her, "You've got me so hard!"

She replies, "Yeah, me too."

At which point I realize that it's pretty strange that she obviously has a boner in her pants. I give her an amused, quizzical response, and she says "Oh yeah, that's just me!" She peels down her pants and I'm presented with her crotch. It's barbie doll like, completely smooth, and her pubic area protrudes as a thick stump, maybe 6 inches across and 4 inches tall. At the end, there is a red, bulbous knob, shiny, the size of an apricot, and there is a tiny vagina on the underside of it. I grab the stump around the base with my thumb and middle finger and squeeze rhythmically. She gets hot & moany, ruts up against my hand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home