Wednesday, June 14, 2006

wedding crashers

Felt like i was on crack all night, got up at 1.15 to have cereal & a hot shower, read 'till 2.15. Even in my dream, I felt exhausted.

We go to the event. It's going to be out on an open field there on campus. We try to get there early, but it's really kind of a waste of time. So we end up just fucking around & waiting. So-and-so, the female of our group, needs to be picked up, someone goes to get her. Back on campus, there is a wedding, and they're handing out programs to anyone who walks by. We all end up with one. Should we just go to the wedding to burn time? The question is asked. I have to piss [why do i pee so much in my dreams?], so I go down into the sports plex buildng, down in the basement. I'm naked and feeling really unattractive, but then the place seems deserted on the whole. I find a stall, do my business. Someone's around out there. There's a mirror in the stall and I look at myself. When did I get THIS fat, I wonder. I go back up, we've decided to hit the wedding, but we're disappointed that the real food & festivity doesn't begin until SO much later, that we would miss it. But hell, we'll see the service and there's bound to be some grapes & crackers after, at least. We're hungry. We maneuver into what seems to be the line, but then realize the real line is up and around. We go up there, and they take our programs like tickets, which seems dumb to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home