Monday, June 12, 2006

the mayor's a tool and i have to pee

Humus & salad dinner, water, a glass of ovaltine.

At work at a bar, everything white and black. Jessica is behind the bar, I'm off and sitting at the end of the bar, against the wall. Mayor Chavez is there, watching the results of the election. He's looking old and washed up in flashy blue sunglasses and a trendy shirt, unbottoned half way. He's being an asshole, and Jessica finally snaps and starts telling him off. I put her into sort of headlock, my elbow locked across her mouth. She struggles a little bit, and somehow keeps washing glasses behind the bar. I let her go, and whisper that he's just an asshole and she should just let it go. The Mayor looks pleased and self righteous, and I tell him to grow the fuck up and behave himself. He's mortified that someone as lowly as myself would slap him in the face.

I excuse myself to go to the bathroom. As I go in, another guy behind me turns to walk away, apparently because I'm going in. I try to yell after him that there's plenty of stalls, but I can't think of the words. I go in, pull a garden hose off the wall and into a stall with me. Behind the can there's a huge canyon dropoff, each stall has a corresponding section of huge noodles suspended from the other side. Mine are giant brown, buckwheat noodles. I pee all over them-- I pee and pee and pee-- and then I hose down the noodles with the garden hose. The noodles begin to hydrate and turn a lighter color.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home