Tuesday, June 20, 2006

trouble with the alarm

il vicino #12, water, otter pops, late night cereal

First part of the dream I've forgotten, we're off at the war, somewhere. Don't remember. Something about a run-down town and a dance club. [I've dreamed this place before. A place I had to be dropped off.]

Back home at my parents' house, though it's mine & Josh's, too. We come home and the alarm is acting funny, I suspect that it may have been tripped. Damn fucked up sensor. We're home for some time when Stephanie calls, tells us that the alarm has gone off, and they called her apparently. Our conversation about whether the police were dispatched or not is confused, at fisrt it's one, then the other. But apparently, there is some particular individual or personality in the mix that insisted that the police come, even though they know it is a false alarm. Capricious, and I'm pissed.

I'm in Eric's old room, which is now my bedroom/office, on the computer checking email and bank accts. We're waiting for the police to arrive, and all somewhat apprehensive, due to our political leanings and where we just were, off at the fight. The pigs do come, but I think they quickly disappear or become a guy from the alarm company. He continues work that was already started. There in the wall of my room, if you pull back the door just so or something, the wall is massively hollowed out, back around and behind the large fuse panel. It's somewhat like the wall is 6 feet thick of solid plaster that has been carved into a curving nook. I realize that it breaks through into the adjoining closet from the next bedroom, and also it could easily be put though into the bathroom. [A setup that actually references the 411 house, not 9305, were the hole carved into my bedroom wall.] This gives me an idea about a little escape route, in case "they" ever come for us. I could duck through and out the bathroom, and at least buy a couple of seconds if they were searching room to room. The police are around, though, and I need to conceal my computer activity, and many things in my room. The danger is very real, even if they seem to be unaware of who we are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home