Saturday, December 08, 2007

Frodo sings the blues

Frontier after the dec opening, followed by some gin and beer

(Kicking myself for not recording this earliwer, when I remembered more...)

At some point my mother is telling me, or I'm flashing back to her telling me, that demons and monsters have been revealing themselves to her.

The guy that played Frodo is going on stage to perform, he's sort of a guest vocalist. He gets up and the stage is very much a lecture-hall-like setup, he's actually in a button down and a tweed jacket, hunched over a podium & it's like a weird music video, his face awash with yellow light from below.

The musicians aren't taking it very seriously, though. They're sprawled out on a low grey platform below, barely picking at their instruments, and the guy closest to me is frankly being a sarcastic jerk.

Back to Frodo, but now he's gotten taller, he's stripped to the waist & sporting a pretty sexy swimmer's body, pearly white. He's singing a Tossers song, and doing a pretty darn good take. I'm intrigued, and kind of turned on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home