Friday, November 02, 2007

Urkel is a human, sexual being

Bean chimichanga at Casa de Benavides with ma, da, y josh, water, later a cup of orange tea and a couple pieces of halloween candy.

Around 2:30 I woke up having chaotic flashing dreams about art, openings, and so on. Back so sleep after a while.

I'm at an indoor flea market type place. I see Tam (from highschool, or was that midschool?), she is looking at The Men They Couldn't Hang's Silvertown on LP. I tell her that it's a great album, but that I can burn I can burn it for her on CD. She does seem really interested.

Jason Wolf is there, and he tells me that the Urkel show is actually really edgy and funny, and I should check it out. I find an LP, but then I'm able to watch it somehow, like it's a laser disc. I have to agree, Urkel is a compelling character, far more complex than I would have thought. He's a human being, passionate, and sexual. I think that he's probably a horny bastard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home