Monday, September 17, 2007

not posting much

I haven't been recording my dreams for the past couple of months.

Two reasons for this.
1. I'm not remembering as many lately.
2. My current job doesn't allow me really a moment's personal time for such a thing, and I go in early enough that I don't have 15 minutes in the morning, lest I be late. By the end of the day, I almost never remember anything of my dream, and it's lost.

I don't like losing this habit. And it does bug me that I don't feel like I would be allowed a moment to myself on an occasional morning. Point #19 that I sort of resent about my job environment.

Of course, I had no recourse to sitting for a moment to record my dreams when I was in service, either. But when I was in service I went in later, allowing me time beforehand to get my shit logged, and I also wasn't working 9 hours days with no breaks.

By polling my own tendancy to bitch about a wide variety of topics, I'm beginning to get the feeling that I don't like my job. Or more, I think I resent my job. Which may be more dangerous. But as I related to little Claire the other day, I think I've gotten over the "oh God, I'm stuck here, my soul is crushed" hump and it's just grin & bear it from here on out. I know it is a job on a timer, though, and sooner or later the bell is going to Ding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home