Thursday, August 02, 2007

Travel refused

Stroganoff, broccoli, water, a toffee ice cream treat, later night mini wheats

Several dreams throughout the night that I was travelling or about to travel but the ability was taken from me. Some were more disturbing than others.

The one dream I actually remember part of:

It's a very Willy Wonka sort of setting, there is a forked waterway that is flowing back together. We (who are we?)are floating along on small puffy stools of a sort, all in bright primary colors, plush. But the stream is leading into a wierd vagina cavern that is eating everything, we have to abandon stools, as it were. The cavern, also in technicolor hues, translates into the side of an airliner. I'm deeply spooked by this, and I woke up.

As is the case with my night terrors, which this was not nearly, I could still see the airliner, as if scorched on my retinas. In the dark of my room, I sat for a moment looking at this airliner, its details slowly dissolving into either elements of my bedroom or into nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home