Wednesday, May 16, 2007

great new union card

mac & cheese, broccoli, rolls, a later bowl of ice cream

I'm pawing through boxes of paper stuff, ephemera, maps, cards. I think that Sullivan is the proprietor of this shop, or are we in her house? Is this a sort of estate sale? But I come across a small union dues card, dark blue & hardcover (teamsters size). I know that everybody else will want it, too, so I keep it to myself. I discretely thumb through, it is jammed with all manner of stamps & assessments, in varoius colors and designs. I see that the pencilled price inside the front cover is only $6.75. I have a greedy moment and grouse to myself, but then I think that if I hit this on ebay, such a full, interesting card would easily go for $18, so I count my blessings. I'm so excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home