Tuesday, February 27, 2007

driving John and playing puzzles

shells & cheeze, broccoli, crescents, a couple of pieces of candy

Something about being out in the country, driving around. And then I'm in town and there's right-wing John from the restaurant, he's apparently stranded/broken down. I pull slowly over, he recognizes me, comes to get in. Suddenly there's his wife too, and they both want to ride in front, so we cram in on my bench seat. WTF? I'm gonna give them a ride home, but then I realize that they live all the way downtown. A pain, but no real problem.

Then there are these folding paper shapes that form into 3D geometric hinged forms, a ring of pyramids that hinge together, others. After messing about with them, I realize that they actually all fit together into a greater form. I start to put it all together, it's kind of tight and you have to push hard on them, but they're paper, so not too hard. I need to find more of the parts, so I can figure out what the final product will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home