Monday, January 29, 2007

three dreams in one night. (#1 sexually explicit)

pot pie, PB cookies, water


I remembered three dreams from this night, probably because I woke up several times in the night and either couldn't get back to sleep right off, or because I purposely went through them in my head to store them for later.

first dream. (sexually explicit.)
Talking with 1, 2 and 3 about how they get along without having anybody to screw. They're all rather aggravated about it. 1 tells me that he catches 3 jerking off every morning, and he says that 2 gives him (1) head a lot, (he does the fist at the mouth/tounge in the cheek motion as a visual aide) which I find pretty shocking, frankly. As he says each of these things, I get just a visual flash of the experiences. Highly voyeuristic.

second dream.
At an airport in London. We're getting ready to take off, but I realize that we never searched lost & found at the airport for our stuff and I charge back off the plane to go have a look. I sprint through the airport to the lost and found room, which really resembes the jumble of a junk & collectables shop more than anything. Red carpet. In a pile in the center of the room I find our missing stuff, sure enough. A bag for each of us (is it mom, dad and me?), and coats for all but myself. The coats are all these giant fur numbers like the kids nick from the wardrobe in (the 2006 version) _Lion, Witch & the Wardrobe._ I also find my fez box, which is a real releif. The fezzes are still intact and fine. Another fez box is stacked there and I peek inside. There are a couple of white fezzes with heavy jewelling that I've seen before, maybe on the internet. They have pricetags on them; one says $85, which is really way too much for this fez, even so ornate. I consider stealing them-- it's unlikely they they'd ever be claimed, and I'd kind of like to stick it to someone who tries to pull down $85 for this thing. But I decide against it.

In the meantime, I'd better be getting back to the plane-- yikes, time is short. But I'm all sweaty from the sprint across the airport. Well, I have fresh clothes again, now that I've found the bags. I strip down to my undies, to pull on a fresh pair of levis and a plaid button-down. Of course, two young women come tripping in as I'm in my undies. Fuck. I try to cover up, but what's the need, my body looks a lot more pumped up than I remembered. I start heading back with all this stuff, but I realize that I left my tickets/boarding pass on the plane. I'm screwed. I know they won't let me through security without. I go to a guy in a uniform and start pleading my case, explaining what's happened. He's reticent, and I understand, but can't he help me? He puts me in a line to have my situation addressed. I'm too late. I know it.


third dream
I'm working at a Blockbuster video, but it's a huge warehouse space, like a Best Buy. And Lane is still my manager here. I'm trying to organize some stock, but I'm sort of lost and useless. I realize there's a woman at the register and I hop over, apologize for not being there. She wants to buy some lawn furniture, but she wants to use a competitor's coupon. I'm pretty sure we can do that, but I'm not certain how to enter it properly. Where's Lane when I need him, anyhow? I try to use the scanner on the coupon bar code, but it won't take, and I try to type it in, which takes a long time. The woman is not very understanding; I try to explain that I've only been back on this job for a couple of days after several years away.

[by my reckoning, they probably at the hospital having their baby when I had this dream]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home