Saturday, April 01, 2006

(explicit!) naked football with molesty mc jock

(this does get pretty obscene at one point. but all my friends think its hysterical.)

beer night, frontier, chips & cookies.

Muddled. I'm playing or going to play some sort of street ball, but sometimes we're in a street, sometimes we're in an arena, but in any cast there are several different sets of colored lines on the ground for different games. A crew is pulling back some tape , revealing a double black line for our game to follow. Out on Princeton, I think, the old alley house is on the street now, and the houses are high off the street, maybe it's Girard.

There's a kind of hot punk, but his hair is always changing, and seems to be getting bigger and bigger. It's a football game. They kick off, I recieve. Some ugly fake-tanned jock is charging down the street at me, but I easily side-step him. I guess I'm naked now, the guy turns and comes back at me, so I underhand lateral to another teammate and the jock tackles me. He gets me in a lock, one of my legs pulled up against my chest, and he's laughing and I can feel his finger against my butthole and he's trying to stick it in me. I don't particularly want to get fingered by this guy, and I'm very annoyed. I tell him no and to fuck off, but he's just laughing. So i figure fuck it, and start punching him, but I can't get any power in my punches and he keeps on trying to get his finger up my ass. Very aggravating.

1 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger trickgnosis said...

I am aghast to discover that you have been chronicling these things all this time completely unbeknownst to me. What have I been missing? Guess I'll have to go back and find out. The name is wonderfully elemental.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home