Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dream 2: I refuse to be bullied. I'm the freakin' Tyler!

Quesadillas and water, popcorn during the movie.

I'm at Lodge and they ask me if I'll step up to be Tyler. I accept, surely, and they install me and give me the sword. I park it next to the door. I'm looking at the sword and find that instead of it going to a single point, it actually splits into 5 points at the end, almost like sharp crenellations. Interesting. It's also extremely long, much longer and far more unwieldy than you would think. I can see where previous Tylers have let the tip rest against the orange shag carpet, and it's completely pulverised in a half circle against the opposite wall of the vestibule.

I have to take a leak, so I head down the hall to the can. The first is locked, so I go to the second. It's a gross, wet, locker room-like bathroom. I'm barefoot, but I say fuck it and walk on in onto the sodden concrete floor. Instead of a toilet there's a brown plastic box against the wall with a round hole in the side, and it's full of sewage. Holy moley. Well, I gotta go, so... I unzip and start pissing into the hole. I notice the door starting to open, and I try to push it closed, but the other person is insistent. Whatever. This guy comes in [where do I know this guy from?] and stands next to me to pee. Before I know it, he's saying something like "Did they take good care of you, huh?" And I know that he's there to start trouble with me cuz I'm queer and he doesn't want me as an officer. I can't believe what's happening. He actually turns and pisses on my jeans, all the while bad-mouthing me. I'm absolutely furious, I'm swinging, pushing at him, but I'm not making contact, and he's still pissing on me. How the hell can I go back out there covered in piss? I'm insane with rage, but I seem powerless to do anything about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home