Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dream 1: gettin' it on with a guy in a storage locker

Quesadillas and water, popcorn during the movie.

I'm going with someone (Josh? Lissa?) to the Reggie storage space, which is in a multi-level building that somewhat seems like a converted shopping mall, a little bit horror movie style. We go in and around, decide we need to go down a few levels to the second locker. I run into my parents on the way, ask if they want to come see the storage. They seem pretty disinterested, as they think they have seen it all already. But I know they haven't seen the really nice locker with lots of interesting stuff, so I'm disappointed. But we go on down. There's this guy sitting in the locker on a folding chair. The locker is a partly caged- and partly walled-in space with a big column in the center. The guy is around in the back, somewhat out of sight from the door. He's got a thick head of dark, curly hair and is wearing a leather jacket over a grubby t-shirt, and he's a meaty guy. He's going on about how he's Reggie's son, how they told him otherwise but he heard his mom saying this and that. He's kind of morose, weird. I find him pretty hot. I jump his bones, start making out with him, undressing him. I ask him if he's ever [xxx censored! xxx]. I expect him to say no and think that that sounds crazy, but he says he has, and so I go for it. Why not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home