Thursday, December 20, 2007

catch the train back downtown

Olympia vegetarian combo, water, later night fruit loops

I'm way way up in the foothills and there's a woman who seems lost. She needs to get back to the train to catch it back into town, back to where she parked. I think she's from out of town. I try to explain where she needs to get off. I'm looking through the windows of this building we're in, trying to get a reference so I give her good directions, but all around is just the foothills of the Sandias, so I can't get a grip on directions.

I realize that she's parked her car in a garage downtown, and somehow that's near where I'm going, so I tell her to just stick with me. We get in the train and start west, heading down Central Avenue. There's only 2 stops between the mountains and downtown, though, and who knows how far to the next after that, so I'm pretty nervous that we get off in the right place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home