Monday, October 16, 2006

fighting nazis, fighting bugs

This dream is from last thursday night, don't remember what I ate. Scrawled on paper.

I'm fighting in an anti-Nazi militia, taking back our town from them. Moving up and through a tower that adjoins a suburban house. The tower is three or for levels tall, sort of a skeleton of a building, poured concrete walls on left and right, open front and back. Stairways join the various levels. We have a small mortar with us that we use to drop a blast on each level before going through and cleaning out. The people starring as nazis in the dream are faces I saw on myspace as I cruised around before bed.

We jump a train and ride it out of town, hop back off as we pass a high-walled garden. The walls are ivy-covered and the garden is overgrown and in ruins. There is a bonfire burning. There is a restaurant there (do I work there, maybe?). There is a phonebook laying on the ground with a lightbulb drilled down into the center of the pages. Aunt Betty (Wilson) is around, she's making some charitable donation that I don't agree with. I pick up the phonebook and peer into the lightbulb. It is FULL of skittering roaches, all with egg sacks, all scrambling around a mile a minute. I gotta destroy this thing. Moving gingerly through the building (now a house?) with the phonebook, it occurs to me that the whole phonebook is probably full of these roaches. It's some wierd self-contained nest, and they've been eating their dead to continue and multiply. I flip out and I drop it. A mass of dead roaches spill out, and live ones scatter everywhere. They have really long legs-- like daddy longlegs. I think they're on me, I get the creepy crawlies in a major way.

[At this moment, Pee Wee touches her nose to mine to wake me up & I go bat outta hell style.]

1 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful dream

 

Post a Comment

<< Home