Tuesday, October 10, 2006

why i love museum work

mac & cheese, broccoli, biscuits, some chama fudge

The first part of this dream was some puerile and academic group masturbation thing, which I unfortunately don't remember.

The second part, I am in a warehouse type area, maybe a big museum collections storage area. Maria Sanchez (kind of-- larger, longer hair, wierd clothes) is interviewing me, asking me to tell her the top 5 things I love about museum work. It seems like a gimme, maybe she's been sent just as a formality, but it could be important, too. I'm startled and I start off about something about helping Kate make pies; but then I realize I should back up and talk about actual work that I do. To my dismay, Maria seems nonplussed that I would go the pies route and then backtrack. This makes me uncomfortable. I try to structure a discussion around my interest in art handling as a task & skill, on to list making, and so on. I feel like I'm moving in circles, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home