Thursday, October 05, 2006

carnival justice & vomiting shit [extremely unpleasant. don't read this]

corn flakes, fried okra from a bag, water.

[Carnivale is starting to seep into my dreams, as I knew it would.]

At a family gathering up at my parents' house. Jonesy & Gabriel from Carnivale are there, too, my partners in crime. We're trying to disengage ourselves from the scene, though with tact. We have things that need takin' care of. And ain't none of it good. I find ourselves in an open mountain meadow, a tiny brook flowing past us. I gag and begin to vomit, but it's huge, thick gouts of shit that come up, filling my mouth. I almost have to dig out palm-fulls to clear my mouth of it, and I can't get any air in to try to expell what is crammed in there. I can only push out a bit at a time, and then force that bit away with my hand.

[there was another part to this dream, something violent but pleasing, but I can't recall.]

1 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home