Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i'm a sorcerer

see dream below, dreamed this after the crash dream

I'm at work. But instead of a dining room, the restaurant is an auditorium-shaped room that reminds me of the old UNM SUB Ballroom. Gray carpet, gray walls, shoulder-high stage in the point of the pie-shaped room with black drapes behind. People are showing up, all dressed for halloween. Ms. Sullivan is among them, dressed as a witch with a green face and pointy hat. She doesn't see me, I feel bad for not getting a hold of her for years. It's getting crowded up on stage, where they're setting up in circles, working on some papers. Including a big black dragqueen. I ask her if she's LaFawnduh [I think that's the giant woman on _Napoleon Dynamite_?], she says, "Huh?" Guess she's not who I think she is. I need to take some more chairs up there. I fight my way through and around with a chair, the same green metal chairs we have at the restaurant, and I try to get Sully's attention but fail. And I'm cornered and stuck up on the stage. I guess I'll just do my teleportation thing. Haven't practiced in a while, might be rusty. Of course, all it requires is squeezing my left thumb and middle fingertip together. My finger buckles and twists a bit, but I feel the old familiar electric buzz in my finger bones and I warp back over across the room. Some people notice and are duly impressed. What can I say, I'm a very powerful individual. Some of the college age people from the group, including not-LaFawnduh, have moved into a circle back in the back to work. They are very studious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home