Wednesday, November 15, 2006

back to highschool in a red suit

day of death, 24 hours of stomach bug, had some applesauce and a little mac & cheese for dinner, water.

a fragment.

Need to get dressed and get to (high) school. I'm at my parents' house, and I take time to put together all the pieces of this suit, fabric almost like upholstery, metallic maroon over black in a florid (not floral) pattern. Takes me some time to find all the pieces. Finally dressed, I ask my mom if she will drive me cuz I'm already late. She takes me, a friend of hers rides shotgun & I'm in back. On the way, it occurs to me that I've been on fall break & I've forgotten what my first class is, and no idea how to get around the place. Mom is sure I'll figure it out once I get there. I'm upbeat but dubious. They drop me off and La Cueva is, literally, a giant shopping mall with some airport aspects, too. I have no idea at all. At least I've missed first period entirely and I think that 2nd is German, if I can only find it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home