Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dream 1: Eating mushrooms with Levi & Willy

Eggplant parm & other fried foods at DaCapo, a Pinstripe at Andy's while watching Severence, a bowl of Apple Dapples before bed.

Obviously inspired by Severence.

I'm hanging out with Levi and Willy in a very 60's chic home. I take a bunch of mushrooms and really start frying. The decide that it would be fun to mess with me, so they load me into this dentist's chair and restrain me. Levi takes a weird metal mannequin hand in uses it to pry my mouth open. Willy takes a very heavy piece of equipment, like an old TV sort of, and lowers it onto my face. The pressure on my tongue and across my eyes is really extreme, and I can't communicate in such a state that they are rather freaking me out. I decide to try to cool it, maybe it's not happening anyhow.

They let me up and I explore the house, generally dissolving into doofy giggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home